Shouldn't Brinty be a hero? Ecto 20:48, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
- I have no idea... never read High Rhulain before. Just bumping this so maybe someone else would see this.
- Signed, Lord Mactalon 02:46, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
- Probably. In fact I would say yes. But this hints at a larger question: who should be considered a hero? You have everyone from Martin the Warrior to Brome. Even Brantalis Skyfurrow is there. Murfo, Grenn, Asio Bardwing. What's to keep every Long Patroller from being considered a hero? Thanks! --Lord Mactalon 04:51, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
- I would refer you here. Not all characters demonstrate activities definitive of "hero". The Long Patrol is classed as heroes, as the group itself does consist of heroes. Is every character in the books necessarily "heroic"? No, so not each individual characters gets the category. If anything, take the debate to a character talk page and let the community assist in the decision of whether to class that character as a hero. --LordTBT Talk! 05:54, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
The most heroic ting brinty did was get killed by a fat rat. Fat chance he's a hero.Ferrets and vermin are two different things! (talk) 05:22, October 2, 2013 (UTC)Burglebuber
Russa needs to be listed as a hero
Sis Geminya of the many anagrams and King Bucko Bigbones (and Dotti)
I totally agree with you, Ecto. Brinty should be listed as a hero. I also think you should add Sister Geminya, King Bucko Bigbones, also Dotti from Lord Brocktree. I also agree with Russa Nodrey (or Russa Noarticle) person whoever you are. Swordbearer <+>()- 00:35, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
I have put all of the above characters in the heroes category except for Sister Geminya. Why her? Oh well, I did the rest of 'em.
- I don't think some of those were heroes, especially not Brinty. Brinty unfortunately died before he could do anything heroic. -- LordTBT Talk! 03:50, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
Otters? Why otters? The Fivemole Mole Mole Mole Mole Mole 19:06, April 26, 2014 (UTC)
Why is Figalok Twigbenda a hero?--Alderjack the Treescamp (talk) 22:38, March 28, 2015 (UTC)
Why is Dunespike on here?--Alderjack the Treescamp (talk) 17:41, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I honestly don't think a good number of these characters are 'heroes' and am certainly open to the category being removed on many of these pages. The problem is, people show up and start tagging it all over the place, and then get very angry when I remove it. 'Hero' should be a select specification. -- LordTBT Talk! 18:07, April 25, 2015 (UTC)