|Untitled Lost Legend of Redwall|
The Untitled Lost Legend of Redwall is an interactive fiction mobile app will feature multiple episodes that occur within The Lost Legends of Redwall world.
The release date and official title is unknown. It was officially announced on Dec. 22, 2020, in a press release.
It is scheduled for release on Apple iOS in 2021 for $7.99.
From the beloved Redwall book series comes an all-new collection of choice-based adventures!
The Wildcat Scroll:
A clan of wildcats is making its way to Redwall, and the rumor is they’re threatening war if their demands aren't met. You, young mouse, must take on the role of Warrior, Healer, or Scholar to unravel the truth and save Redwall from certain demise!
A 3-act adventure where YOU will become a part of the story like never before! Choose to become a Warrior, a Healer, or a Scholar as you to set out to save Redwall Abbey from the threat of invading wildcats. Navigate logic puzzles, play narrative minigames, and truly dive into the Redwall experience.
The Caverns of Kotir:
War consumes Mossflower, but a hidden scroll may be the key to ending Queen Tsarmina’s reign of terror. Assume the role of Gillig the otter to find the scroll and defeat the foes that stand in your path.
Young Gillig the otter sets out to find the fabled "Scroll of Inheritance" to end Tsarmina Greeneyes' reign of terror. A retelling of Escape the Gloomer by Clopas Games with all new art and an extended soundtrack.
The Flowers of Icetor:
The dreadful Dryditch Fever has returned! The secret to the cure lies deep in the Northern Mountains, but time is running out. It’s up to you to save Mossflower Wood before all is lost!
An epic tale of an apprentice healer at Redwall Abbey who must venture out into the northern wilds to find the elusive cure for Dryditch Fever. Based on the Minecraft Adventure map built by the Soma Team for the original "Redwall Game" Kickstarter.
- Deep, rich narrative experiences with multiple endings to discover
- Stylish and emotive character artwork and handpainted backdrops
- A variety of new and familiar settings, from Redwall and Kotir to the Winsome Wraith and Humbleback Village
- All-new music from the composer behind "The Lost Legends of Redwall: The Scout"
- For at home or on the go, bite-sized yet binge-able hours of entertainment and invigorating story
- Turn any mobile gamer into an avid reader with these Lost Legends of Redwall!
- File size: 2.2GB
- Age Rating: 9+
- iPhone: Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch: Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
|The Lost Legends of Redwall Video Games|